The ISO 9001:2015 certifies that an organization has a quality management system (QMS) in place and that this system’s objective is to constantly improve in terms of quality.
This certification is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization.
Specific sections of the standard contain information on many topics, such as:
- Requirements for a QMS, including documented information, planning and critical process interactions
- Management responsibilities
- Management of resources, including human resources and an organization’s work environment
- Beginning to end cycle, including the steps from design to delivery
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action
Because ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for an effective quality management system, this certification helps us to:
- Consistently provide language translation and interpretation services that meet customer and regulatory requirements
- Ensure our customers consistently receive high quality language services
- Have a documented quality monitoring process
- Monitor client satisfaction
- Continually improve our translation and interpretation processes
This certification forces our organization to continually invest in training of our translators, reviewers, designers and programmers so we can continuously thrive for the best, not only in terms of quality of our translations but also in terms of having the most qualified resources.
Having an ISO 9001:2015 certification is a strong statement for our clients. It says we mean business when it comes to quality and that we actually have a team of auditors whose job is to make sure the translation and interpretation services we provide are checked and double checked before they go the client.
Our approach is different than most, we evaluate every translation project. We carefully allocate the team that will be part of the project based on their language, subject matter expertise and experience. We involve the client in the review of the content so they can have their say on terms that are unique to their organization. We make sure we have a clear understanding of the client objective and expectations and follow a strict goal-oriented approach. That is why some of the most demanding companies in the world trust us with their translation projects.